Red Bull have revealed their new car for the 2018 F1 season in a special testing livery.
The car, officially called the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer RB14, is powered by a Renault engine and hybrid system.
Daniel Ricciardo is shaking down the new chassis at Silverstone today.
The team will reveal its race livery when pre-season testing begins at the Circuit de Catalunya next week.
More 2018 F1 car launches
- Williams reveals “significantly different” F1 car for 2018
- Haas is first to reveal images of its new car for 2018
2018 F1 season
- Honda’s jet division helped F1 engineers solve power unit problem
- McLaren Racing losses rise after Honda split
- Ricciardo: Baku “s***show” was Red Bull’s fault
- “Drive to Survive Episode 1: All to Play For” reviewed
- F1’s television and social media audiences rose last year