Warm sunny conditions today will give way to clouds and rainfall overnight. Periodic rain and sunny spells are expected throughout the first day of practice, which uniquely is held on Thursday. Conditions in the morning could be quite unpleasant, with strong winds expected, though this should pass before second practice.
The forecast for the rest of the weekend is more uncertain at this early stage, but the possibility of further showers which could interfere with qualifying on Saturday or the race on Sunday remains. Modest temperatures are expected, rising little above 20C, with Thursday several degrees cooler.
Location of Monte-Carlo
See the location of every race on the 2015 F1 calendar here:
2015 Monaco Grand Prix
- Mercedes urged Hamilton not to skip Monaco podium after losing race
- New audio reveals Hamilton’s Monaco strategy role
- Verstappen rebuffs Massa criticism over Monaco crash
- Hamilton “couldn’t care less” about Monaco
- ‘Moral victor’ Hamilton wins Driver of the Weekend